Last Updated: 21 June 2023
1. Information we collect
We may collect personal information when you visit our website, fill out forms, subscribe to our newsletter, or engage in any other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- 1.1. Contact information: Your name, email address, phone number, or any other information you provide when contacting us or subscribing to our newsletter.
- 1.2. Device and log information: Information about the device you use to access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system and timestamps.
- 1.4. Non-personal information: We may collect non-personal information about you, such as aggregated data, statistical information or demographic information.
2. Use of Collected Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- 2.1. To improve our website: We may use feedback to improve our products and services.
- 2.2. To personalize user experience: We may use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- 2.3. To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information, updates, newsletters and other relevant communications. You may choose to unsubscribe from these communications at any time. The terms and conditions of our email provider are available here.
3. Protection of information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site. Our cookie compliance is handled by Osana.
4. Sharing your personal information
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic, aggregated, demographic information unlinked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users, for the purposes outlined above, with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
5. Third-party websites
You may find advertising, or other content, on our site that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7. Your acceptance of these terms
8. Contacting Us